Need to heat small OD pipes and tubing? We have the solution right here- CHR Inc’s spiral silicone heaters can be made in a variety of diameters and is ALREADY pre-formed to the proper diameter for your application.
This ensures proper contact and makes installation a breeze.
CHR Inc. designs and manufactures silicone heaters for pipes and tubes, however, manufacturing techniques for our standard preformed heaters meant that for small diameter pipes the heater could only be manufactured in short lengths for rigid pipe work. Through continued product development, CHR can now offer the Spiral Wrap Heater range to suit flexible or rigid pipes
- Suitable for straight or curved pipe sections
- Rugged spiral heating element, able to be flexed as part of normal operation
- Easy to install
- Options for temperature sensors to be installed in the heater provide accurate temperature control with a suitable controller (see the list of our Temperature Controllers)
- Able to stand alone or connected in parallel option to accommodate for longer runs
- Heater material is robust silicone rubber coated glass fiber fabric
- Maximum operating temperature of 392°F/200°C
- Standard range to suit 1/4” (6.35mm) outer diameter pipe in six different lengths
- Custom designs available to suit customer specific pipe diameter, length and Voltage
- Typical power density approximately 2.0W/inch
- Supplied with 20″ long PTFE supply leads as standard for single heater installation but can also be
manufactured with 2 pairs of supply leads for parallel connection in a multi heater installation
- Optional temperature sensors, typically surface mounted Thermocouple or RTD
- Fluid or Gas delivery systems
- Semi-conductor processes
- Frost protection
- Heat loss maintenance in preheated systems
EN60335-1:2012, EN61000-6-3:2007, EN61000-6-1:2007, EN61010-1:2010, EN55022 Class A, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN61000-4-2, EN61000-4-3, EN61000-4-4, EN61000-4-5, EN61000-4-6, EN61000-4-11
Can be manufactured with UL or CSA approvals.
|Part No.||Nominal Length||Extended Length||Voltage||Watts||Power Density|