IBC TOTE HEATERS FEATURES
• Designed to securely fit IBC tote sizes 40″x40″ to 40″x48″
• Durable and weather-resistant
• Temperature accurate
• Mildew and mold resistant
• Fire retardant
• Mouse Hole for spigot/spout of tote
WEATHER-PROOF DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL SYSTEM
• Change Set Point if necessary (lock out is possible)
• LCD Display to show Process value
• Display Celsius or Fahrenheit
• NEMA 4X enclosure for outdoor use
• Internal PTC temperature sensor ensures accurate temperature control
• TPU laminated Nylon exterior – Tear resistant and water-proof
• Felted Acrylic Insulation
• Silicone insulated heating element
• Power – 1800 watts on standard units of the IBC tote water heater
• Dabond 2000 Thread -UV and abrasion resistant
• 120V & 220V models available
• Heat sealed construction (Tote heaters are suitable for continuous outdoor use with our Insulating Lid)
• 10′ Rubberized insulated power cord with Leviton 5-15 plug for 120V/No plug included for 220V
• (4) Nylon straps with quick release buckles
WARRANTY: One Year Parts & Labor
Meets NEC 427.23 standards and CE 73/23/EEC.
IBC (intermediate bulk container) totes are containers that make transporting and storage easy for liquids, chemicals, food ingredients, and other similar materials. To maintain an accurate temperature and prevent materials from freezing, IBC heating jackets are usually necessary, especially during the winter.
Our tote heater blankets wrap around IBC totes, and are drawn snug by 4 Nylon straps and quick-release buckles. Our IBC heating jackets are also built so that they can be easily installed and securely fit specific sizes.
In-Stock IBC Heater Sizes and Features:
Custom Heaters and Research has several sizes of IBC tote heaters that are readily available to consumers. In-stock, we have heaters that can securely fit 220 gallon, 275 gallon, and 330 gallon IBC totes. Each heater comes with options for voltage and wattage. The voltage for our IBC tote heaters can either be 120V, 220V, or 240V, while the wattage can be either 2,400 watts or 1,800 watts.
Additional Sizes and Features:
If you need IBC tote heaters in a specific size or feature, we’re the experts in building custom heaters (hence the name). IBC tote tanks can range from under 100 gallons up to 550 gallons, so we understand the need to find a heater that is able to fit each size. To order custom IBC heating jackets, just fill out our custom heater request form so we know what you’re looking for, and what the heater will be used for. Our custom IBC tote heaters are designed and delivered in under two weeks.
Most Popular Uses for IBC Heating Jackets:
- Chemicals such as hazardous materials
- Food ingredients such as corn syrup and molasses
- Industrial Supplies
- Other liquids
What IBC Tote Heaters Do:
- IBC heater protects drum contents from freezing
- Warms bulk tote tank contents to a specific temperature
- Controls viscosity and thermal mixing without contaminating or scorching the product
- Keeps biofuel and other liquids at an optimal temperature