CHR Inc. is proud to offer our 275 Gallon/1000 liter Tote Heating Jacket certified for use in Class I Division 1 area Zones 1 and 2 Classified Hazardous Locations to heat containers to higher temperatures.
This IBC tank heater can typically heat contents of the tote to 140-158°F(60-70°C). Fitted with adjustable 32-250°F(10-121°C) thermostat so that you can easily select lower temperatures with confidence.
- Chemically resistant silicone coated glass cloth used on outer surfaces to extend product life in demanding applications.
- High grade thermal insulation to reduce heat loss and increase efficiency while providing protection for the operator.
- Fitted with adjustable retaining straps and quick release buckles.
- Flexible – conforms to the container wall providing optimal thermal transfer
- Delivers heat over a large surface area, minimizing the possibilities of damaging the product.
- Able to run continuously, maintenance free
- Power Cord – 16’ long/5 meters, premium oil, water, and abrasion resistant power cable
- Double insulated product
- ETL approved to UL and CSA standards. Suitable for Class I Division 1 Zone 1 Hazardous locations.
- Waterproof and custom sized IBC tank heaters available.
Hazardous Location Marking
- Class I Division I, Zone I, IIC, T3. Class II Division 2 Groups EFG T3
- AEx e IIB+H2 T3 Gb, Ex e IIIB+H2 T3 Gb
- T4 rating available on request
- Sized to fit: 275 Gallon / 1000 Liter
- Thermostat: Adjustable 32 – 250°F / (10 -121°C)
- Size: Circumference 160” – 169.5” / Height 37.5” (4060 – 4310mm / 950mm)
- 240 Volts operation
- Power – 2000 Watts
Insulation Only Lids
These insulating lids are made with same construction as the 275-gallon tote heater and attach to the tote heaters via Velcro closures. This makes the heating process much more effective and allows the Tote Heater to be used outdoors exposed to the elements.