Class 1, Div 2 Gas Cylinder Heater, Size A & K
We are glad to provide the following quotation for heating the Gas Cylinders that are utilized by your facility in a Class 1, Division 2 Classified location. Our Cylinder Heater Jackets are sized to fit, heat the cylindrical section of the gas cylinder as well as have an insulation only section which wraps the curved top of the cylinder. You find that these specialized Heating Jackets are well insulated, weather-resistant, durable, and temperature accurate and well suited to your application of utilizing a Heating Jacket to keep the pressure at a constant.
The project is to supply Gas Cylinder Heater Jackets to fit the Size A gas cylinders (9.0” diameter x 56” high) to heat the contents so that pressure is maintained and gas flows properly. The environment is indoors.
Gas Cylinder Heating Jacket for Class 1 Division 2 Classified Hazardous locations provides a boost in power for applications/materials needing a fast heat-rate.
- Sized to fit the Size A & K Gas Cylinders
- Power – 800 watts
- 120v and 240v models available (customer to select at time of order)
- Equipped with an internal thermostat- calibrated at 158°F (70°C)
- Exterior – Black nylon fabric
- Inner Liner – High-temperature silicone-coated glass-cloth
- High grade thermal insulation to reduce heat loss and increase efficiency
- Fitted with adjustable retaining straps and quick release buckles
- Flexible – conforms to the container wall providing optimal thermal coupling
- Power cord – 16’ long, premium oil, water, and abrasion resistant SOOW power cable
- Double insulated design for safety
- Ambient temperature: -40°F to +104°F (-40°C to +40°C)
- ETL approved to UL and CSA standards. Suitable for Class I Division 2 and Class I Zone 2 locations
The Hazardous Area Heater Jacket will be easily installed by your staff with minimal instruction since it will be built to fit properly, wrapped around the cylinder and attach via straps & quick-release buckles.