From pails to bags of materials you can easily load and remove materials from this Heated Enclosure.
With a foot-print of 48” x 54”, this hot box heater easily accommodates a standard sized pallet. At 53” tall it makes loading and access to the materials much easier.
Supplied with an easy to assembly frame made of 1” piping and hand-tightened junctions, this Heated Enclosure is the most sturdy available.
Hot Box Heater Construction
- Frame constructed of 1” OD piping
– Easy to assemble/disassemble corner pieces provided
- Size – 48” x 54” x 53” high
- Silicone Insulated Heating Element
- TPU laminated Nylon – water-proof & tear resistant
- Felted acrylic insulation
- NOW with Heavy Insulation standard!!! – 1” thick expanded polyester insulation bonded with FSK facing
- Dabond 2000 thread – UV and abrasion resistant
- Grommets along the top edge will allow secure attachment to the frame
- Nylon webbing straps and buckles to draw the heater snug
- 120v model delivers 1,800 watts
- 220v model delivers 2,400 watts
- Temperature control via Digital Micro Processor
- 10′ Rubberized insulated power cord with Leviton 5-15 plug for 120V/No plug included for 220V
Digital Temperature Control System which features:
- Set Points up to 75C/168F
- East to change Set Point easy (total lock out is possible)
- LCD Display to show Process value
- NEMA 4X enclosure for outdoor use
- 10’ Power Cord to supply power
The CHR Inc. Bulk Materials Industrial Enclosure Heater is sturdy, easy to use and effective at keeping materials warm on the job site or un-heated spaces. Water-Proof, Heavy Duty Insulation and built to last!!