This Full Coverage Heating Jacket will be sized to fit, cover the drum, be durable, temperature accurate, weather resistant and is well suited to a variety of applications to warm the contents of 85 Gallon drums.
Custom Built Flexible Heating Jacket constructed as follows:
- Sized to fit the 26.6-27″ OD Drum; Heating Jacket height 36″
- Dupont Nomex inner liner
- Dupont Nomex heater construction
- Heating Element – Silicone insulated
- Felted Acrylic PE insulation
- Exterior – 500 Denier Dupont Codura for weather & tear resistance
- Dabond 2000 thread – UV and abrasion resistant
- 120v or 220v, single phase operation (to be selected at time of order)
- Power – approximately 1,800 watts
- 10′ long power cord – rubber insulated
- Attaches with nylon straps & quick release buckles
- High Powered Option – 2,400 watts – Available only in 220/240v, this Higher Powered Heating Jacket helps get to temperature faster and gets the job done in colder environments.
- Gentle Heating Element design – to gently heat plastic/poly drums to higher temperatures (155+) using a High Density Heating Element design ensures that all the power is delivered with no concerns over damaging the drum itself.
- Heavy Duty Insulation – to retain more heat this 1” thick expanded poly insulation also has an FSK backing to reflect heat back in making the Heating Jacket extremely efficient.
- Insulation Only Lid – to retain heat from escaping from the top of the drum and to allow the Drum Heater to operate outdoors, this Insulation Only lid fits over the top of the drum and Heating Jacket. Easy to cinch tight with the nylon strap and cam style buckle.
Digital Temperature Control System which features:
- Temperature Range from ambient to 212F (Maximum allowable below 212F can be programmed)
- Staff ability to change Set Point if needed (lock out is possible)
- LCD Display to show Process value
- Easy ability to display Celsius or Fahrenheit (to be selected at time of purchase)
- NEMA 4X enclosure for outdoor use