Class I, Division 1, Zone I, 55-gallon (200 Liter), Self-Regulating Heating Element Design
CHR is proud to present our Industrial grade 55-gallon Heating Jacket certified for use in Class I, Division 1, Zones 1 and 2 Classified Hazardous Locations which is ideal for gently warming and to avoid winter freezing. The unique self-limiting design of this Class 1 Div. 1 Heater ensures safe operating conditions are maintained even in the presence of gasses and dusts without the need for a thermostat (We also sell a 55-gallon drum heater kit with a Digital Thermostatic Controller).
- Chemically resistant silicone coated glass cloth used on outer surfaces to extend product life in demanding applications.
- High grade thermal insulation to reduce heat loss and increase efficiency while providing protection for the operator.
- 55-gallon drum, heater fitted with adjustable retaining straps and quick release buckles.
- Flexible – conforms to the container wall providing optimal thermal coupling
- Delivers heat over a large surface area, minimizing the possibilities of damaging the product.
- Fit and forget, built to last – no regular maintenance required.
- Safe to operate continuously.
- 16 ft. (5m) premium oil, water, and abrasion resistant SOOW power cable
- Double insulated product
- Ambient temperature: -40°F to +104°F (-40°C to +40°C)
- ETL approved to UL and CSA standards. Suitable for Class I Zone 1 Hazardous locations.
- A self-limiting temperature heating element will be maintained on the container wall of approximately 122°F(50°C).
- This 55-gallon drum heater is waterproof, and custom are sizes available.
Hazardous Location Marking:
- Explosion proof drum heater equipped with adjustable straps and quick release buckles.
- AEx e IIB+H2 T3 Gb
- Ex e IIIB+H2 T3 Gb
- Class I, Div 1, Zone I, IIC, T3
- Class II Division 2 Groups EFG T3
- T4 rating available on request
- Class 1 Div. 1 Heater will fit container: 55 Gallon / 200 Liter
- Thermostat: N/A
- Size: Circumference 71″ – 76.76″ / Height 34″ (1800 – 1950mm / 864mm)
- 240 Volts
- 500 Watts