Class I, Division 1, Zone I, 55-gallon (200 Liter)
CHR is proud to present our Industrial grade 55-gallon Heating Jacket certified for use in Class I, Division 1, Zones 1 and 2 Classified Hazardous Locations which is ideal for gently warming applications and to avoid winter freezing. This higher powered 55-gallon drum heater kit has 1200 watts of power and coupled with the Explosion-Proof Controller the heater will hold and maintain your desired temperature.
- Drum heater kit sized to fit 55 gallon drums – Circumference 71-76.75”; Height 34”
- Power – 1200 watts
- Voltage – 240v
- Power cord- 16’ long, oil, water and abrasion resistant cable
- Equipped with an Adjustable Temperature Controller with range of 32-250°F(10-121°C)
- Chemically resistant silicone coated glass cloth used on outer surfaces to extend product life in demanding applications
- Double Insulated Construction
- High grade thermal insulation to reduce heat loss and increase efficiency while providing protection for the operator.
- This 55-gallon drum heater kit is quipped with adjustable straps and quick release buckles.
Hazardous Location Marking:
- Equipped with adjustable straps and quick release buckles.
- AEx e IIB+H2 T3 Gb
- Ex e IIIB+H2 T3 Gb
- Class I, Div 1, Zone I, IIC, T3
- Class II Division 2 Groups EFG T3
- T4 rating available on request
You’ll be satisfied with the features you get with this 55-Gallon Drum Heater Kit:
- Flexible – conforms to the container wall providing optimal thermal transfer
- Delivers heat over a large surface area, minimizing the possibilities of damaging the product
- Maintenance free
- ETL approved to UL and CSA standards. Suitable for Class I Div 1, Zone 1 Hazardous locations
- Our 55-gallon drum heater kit is waterproof and available in custom sizes.