PID Logic Enabled Temperature Controller Panel – 3 Phase Power
CHR Inc’s PID Logic Enabled Temperature Controller Panel is designed for Higher Power heating applications which require more wattage. Utilizing 3 Phase supply power makes perfect sense in reducing the amperage needed to deliver the needed power.
3 Phase PID Logic Digital Temperature Control System which features:
- PID logic enabled Micro-Processor Temperature Controllers
- Temperature Range to be easily programmed
- Maximum allowable Set Point programmable
- Staff ability to change Set Point within specified range
- Lock-out possible
- LED Display shows both Set Point & Process value
- Step Down transformer
- 3-phase Solid State Relay power output
- Heat sink for heat dissipation
- Sturdy Steel Enclosure – gasketed to be Weather-Proof
- Plastic viewing window to read controllers
- 100 Ohm RTD, virtually any type Thermocouple
- Quick Disconnect Terminals to mate with Heater Power Cord
- Power Cord – 12’ power cord to supply power, 3 wire
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 13 in|
|PID Temperature Controllers|
3 Phase Digital Temperature Controller equipped with PID Logic, Auto Tune
This Temperature/Process Control Panel offers advanced control features for the most demanding temperature or process applications. Each PID Controller is enclosed in a 1/32 DIN housing, the Process Control Panel is designed with dual, 4-digit LED displays for local indication of process value and setpoint. Control methods include ON/OFF, PID, self-tune, and manual tune. PID control is supported with 64 temperature and time (ramp/soak) control actions. The dual loop output control allows simultaneous heating and cooling control. The second output can be configured as an alarm mode using one of the thirteen built-in alarm functions. RS-485 communication is standard. Up to 247 communication addresses are available with transmission speeds of 2400 to 38,400 bps. The controller also features universal input, selectable temperature units (°F ,°C), selectable resolution, quick sampling rate and security protection.
- Designed for Two Inputs and Two Outputs (possible to use only one)
- Mounted in an aluminum enclosure with Extruded Sides
- Utilize PID/Self Tune for accuracy
- Staff ability to change Set Point if needed (maximum set point will be pre-set to prevent user errors)
- Power output from Solid State Relays
- On/Off Power Switch, Sturdy Rocker Style Switch
- 10’ Power Cord
- Equipped with EcoMate Quick disconnect terminals at the back of the enclosure to mate with CHR Inc. Heaters
Inputs: Thermocouple, RTD, DC voltages or DC current.
Display: Two 4-digit, 7 segment .25″ H (6.35 mm) LED’s. PV: red; SV: green.
Accuracy: ±0.25% span, ±1 least significant digit.
Supply Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
Power Consumption: 5 VA max.
Operating Temperature: 32 to 122° F (0 to 50°C).
Memory Backup: Nonvolatile memory.
Control Output Ratings: Relay: SPST, 5A@ 250 VAC resistive;
Solid State Relay output – up to 25 amps @120v or 240v
Voltage pulse: 14V, 10% to -20% (max 40 mA); Current: 4 to 20 mA.
Communication: RS-485 Modbus® A-5-11/RTU communication protocol.
Weight: 4 oz (114 g).
Agency Approvals: CE, UL, cUL.
Front Panel Rating: NEMA 4X (IP66)
SCD-SW, Configuration Software
A-277, 250 Ohm Precision Resistor
MN-1, Mini-Node™ USB/RS-485 converter A-600, R/C snubber
Dual Controller Configuration: 2.11″ high x 6.68″ wide x 6.3″ long/deep
Single Controller Configuration: 1.77″ high x 4.27″ wide x 6.3″ long/deep