Class I Division 2 Full Coverage 15-gallon Heating Jacket
Our CHR CID2 Full Coverage 15-gallon Drum Heater Jacket certified for use in Class I Division 2 Classified Hazardous Locations is ideal for gentle heating and freeze protection depending on the severity of environmental conditions.
- Hazardous location heater is ideal for gently heating, will typically maintain materials around 95°F(35°C).
- Fixed internal thermostat: 122°F (50°C).
- Polyurethane coated black nylon used on both sides of the jacket (inner and outer) to ensure maximum wear resistance.
- High grade thermal insulation to reduce heat loss and increase efficiency while providing protection for the operator.
- Fitted with adjustable retaining straps and quick release buckles.
- Flexible – conforms to the container wall providing optimal thermal coupling
- Delivers heat over a large surface area, minimizing the possibilities of damaging the product.
- Maintenance free and able to operated 24/7.
- Power cord – 16 ft. (5m) premium oil, water, and abrasion resistant power cable
- Double insulated product
- Ambient temperature: -40°F to +104°F (-40°C to +40°C)
- ETL approved to UL and CSA standards. Suitable for Class I Division 2 and Class I Zone 2 locations
- This explosion-proof drum heater is waterproof and available in custom sizes.
Hazardous Location Marking:
- Class I Division 2, Groups ABCD, T3
- Class I Zone 2, IIC, T3
- Class II Division 2, Groups EFG, T3
- Class II Zone 22, IIIB, T3
- Class III Division 1 and 2, T3
- T4 rating available on request
- To fit container: 15 Gallon / 50 Liter
- Thermostat: Fixed 50C / Fixed 122F
- Size: Circumference 43.25″ – 49.25″ / Height 18″ (1100 – 1250mm / 460mm)
- 120 Volts
- 300 Watts